Sunday, December 8, 2013

Just a quickie

NOTE
Just want to pass along the link to the brief clip from Episode1 in the American Barn Stories series I'd mentioned earlier. Here it is:   http://youtu.be/C0hYc8bIH3w

This is the thumbnail Facebook picked to display. It's not a live link, so clicking on it won't do anything, but it shows one of the old time pics that are featured in part of the show.  

The pics in that grouping are from a show I produced many years ago, back in the 90's, that was all about life and living conditions in the 1800's and I'm working out the details with the Wisconsin State Historical Society (WSHS) so I can bring some of them to you on a regular posting basis. Gotta re-secure the usage rights for this new application, and believe me, there are some really great images I'm going to be bringing your way that are all about life in the horse and buggy days. I'm hoping to have clearance to use them this week, so I'll keep everyone in the loop on it.

And that old show, titled "A Long Way In A Short Time", is currently no longer available. Over time I may be able to  resurrect it, but at the moment no copies available. But at least you'll be able to see the images that made up the show. I'll post information as I receive it from WSHS.

More later on it all, along with a couple of pics from helping Art get the cows in the barn a few days ago just before the hard, cold weather set in -- it was quite an afternoon.

Thanks for clicking in ---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments regarding the blog and of course, the basic rules of commenting behavior apply.